We thank God for so clearly directing us to IBM Global! We look forward to partnering with them to spread the gospel for many years to come. We really appreciate the biblically-faithful, balanced personality and practice of IBM Global. Below are some distinguishing points of IBM Global that match well with our philosophy of ministry and missions.
1) Your first level of relationship and responsibility is to your sending church.
"IBM Global exists to assist the local church in sending servant leaders to strategic fields of ministry. We seek to serve the missionaries’ commissioning church, as well as other partnering churches, by providing financial, logistical and administrative help to the missionary." *
2) Biblical principles are non-negotiable, but personal preferences must remain personal.
"IBM Global is dedicated to being Biblically balanced and scripturally separated. Although Biblical principles are non-negotiable, preferences are to remain preferences." *
3) We are not in competition but exist to complement other biblical ministries (churches, mission boards, etc).
"IBM Global believes cooperation, not competition, is to be expected and enjoyed with other Biblical mission agencies. As able, we are willing to share expertise, logistical support and resources as we seek the common goal of spreading the gospel around the globe." *
4) We encourage and enjoy creative and innovative ministries.
"Because IBM Global is devoted to boldly proclaiming the gospel among every tribe, nation and tongue, creative and innovative means will be used to enter limited access countries. To this end, we are willing to ‘work outside the box’ of the ‘traditional mission’ paradigm." *
5) Indigenization is imperative from start to finish.
"IBM Global believes God has given our generation the responsibility as well as the resources to win this generation to Jesus Christ. To that end, we are committed to starting indigenous church planting movements through the progression of evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training." *
6) Producing reproducing churches is our passion - church planting has to be in the DNA of every church.
* quotes are from the IBM Global Website